Quinlan Place and Quinlan Row offer its residents enrichment services through the Mattie Rhodes Center. Established in 1894, the Mattie Rhodes Center is one of the largest and oldest not-for-profit organizations within the Greater Kansas City area. The Center is a community development organization dedicated to individual and family well-being through social services, behavioral health counseling and the arts.
Mattie Rhodes Center will provide or link residents to the following services:
- Case Management will link tenants to either MRC services or to outside service providers. The case manager will schedule ongoing meetings to determine if there are other needs.
- Financial Management and Financial literacy training classes will be provided every two months.
- After school tutoring
The 555 Olive Center, adjacent to the Northeast Community Center, offers the following services:
- Harmony Project KC music education and enrichment program
through the Northeast Community Center.
- Google Fiber Computer Lab
- Virtual online library staffed by the Kansas City Public Library
- Samuel Rodgers Community Centered Care Initiative
- Full Employment Council career classes
- United Services Community Action Agency
- Tutoring, mentoring and youth development activities
- Multi-cultural case management by Jewish Vocational Services